Galatic-Star Index du Forum

Galatic-Star Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Before Watchmen Nite Owl Cbr Forum

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Galatic-Star Index du Forum -> Relation inter-guilde -> Qui a dit: diplomatie ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waneevel

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Oct - 15:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Before Watchmen Nite Owl Cbr Forum Répondre en citant

Before Watchmen Nite Owl Cbr Forum > shorl.com/gemarisystedru

6c2930289c
Nite Owl #1 IGN: Nite Owl is plodding with uninspired interiors CBR: The second reading with some text reveals more story, depicting Dreiberg as something of the ultimate fan boy, with the original Nite Owl Hollis Mason playing the role of father figure and mentor, depicting Dreibergs journey from fan to hero. Its not as clear-cut as people want to make it seem Its not a situation where were using the characters and Alans not being compensated. It is something that can definitely be debated but to say that there is clearly one side that is right, I will dispute that.I haven't kept up with every single bit of bile that's been puked up in this Before Watchmen chimichanga but I don't think anybody, not even Moore himself, is disputing the legalities or financials in all this. But Roberson isn't nobody in the industry. And a secretive project it was too!Joey Esposito (IGN Comics): Earlier this week, I was privileged enough to head over to the DC Comics offices in Burbank, California (which are awesome) to be given a Green Book tour of Before Watchmen.Jonah Weiland (CBR): CBR News was recently invited to the DC Entertainment offices in Burbank, CA to get an early look at Before Watchmen.

After our remarkable tour of the office (more on that later), we were left alone with a giant oversized binder containing all the first issues of BEFORE WATCHMEN along with some of the second issues all in various stages of development. Everything else the movie, the game, the [laugh] prequels are really not canon. But the real thrill here for comic fans is seeing classic artist Joe Kubert ink over his son Andy Kuberts pencils. After that he briefly worked on THE INCREDIBLE HULK, that is, before he left them high & dry for SUPERMAN. Bermejos usually angelic visuals capture the grit and grime of this story. This moment instantly connects the reader to Watchmen while transporting you back in time to the creation of that first super team. And I'm calling bullshit on this.thecolorsblendModeratorPosts : 4257Points : 5802User Reputation : 287Join date : 2010-12-02 .

convert doc to epub macaction comics 800 cbr 1000top speed cbr 250 thailand tsunamiskyla madi consumed mobilism epubvade mecum saraiva 2014 epub filesagain sharon cullars epub converternew cbr 1000 for salecategories for the working mathematician djvu for macjason hough darwin elevator epub booksguide for the perplexed schumacher epub

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Oct - 15:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Galatic-Star Index du Forum -> Relation inter-guilde -> Qui a dit: diplomatie ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange